- PhD, Computer Science,(2016-present), University of South Florida, Tampa, FL.
- Master of Science, Computer Engineering, (2008-2011), Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT), Tehran, Iran, Thesis title: Fusing face and gait biometrics for Video-based human identification (Abstract) .
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, (2003-2008), Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, Thesis title: Population Variation in Genetic programming (Abstract) .
- Computer Vision Programmer/Analyst and Team Leader at Son Company, Tehran, Iran(Apr 2014 - Sept 2015)
- AI/Computer Vision Programmer/Analyst at Favaran Company, Tehran, Iran(Apr 2013 - Mar 2014)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning. (Spring 2018)
- Object Oriented Design at University of South Florida. (Fall 2016)
- Introduction to Discrete Structures at University of South Florida. (Spring 2016)
- Digital Image Processing at Amirkabir University of Technology. (2010)
Main Graduate Courses
- Introduction to Robotics
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Parallel and Distributed Processing
- Statistical Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Statistical Machine Translation
- Introduction to Algorithms